How to create email accounts
Creating email accounts is very easy in cPanel. All email accounts support POP3 and IMAP.
- Login to cPanel
- Click Email Accounts
- In next page
- Enter a username. It can be anything of your choice.
- Enter a password. You may use the Password Generator to create a strong random password.
- Enter the mailbox quota, or choose Unlimited.
- Click Create Account.
1) Email accounts are accessible via http://yoursite.com/webmail/ , POP3 or IMAP.
2) When login, use full email address as username, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Was this answer helpful?
Email spoofing is when a spammer sends out emails using your email address in the "From" field....
Due to the risk of reducing the reputation of our IP address, mass mailing of any nature is not...
Softaculous is a great Auto Installer having 328+ great scripts and still adding more....
cPanel login information will be sent via email when we create your hosting account. To login to...
You can access to webmail by using one of the following...