How to create email accounts
Creating email accounts is very easy in cPanel. All email accounts support POP3 and IMAP.
- Login to cPanel
- Click Email Accounts
- In next page
- Enter a username. It can be anything of your choice.
- Enter a password. You may use the Password Generator to create a strong random password.
- Enter the mailbox quota, or choose Unlimited.
- Click Create Account.
1) Email accounts are accessible via http://yoursite.com/webmail/ , POP3 or IMAP.
2) When login, use full email address as username, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Was this answer helpful?
Login to cPanel at http://yourdomain.com/cpanel/ Click MySQL Database Wizard Enter a new...
cPanel login information will be sent via email when we create your hosting account. To login to...
In this tutorial we will show you how to setup FileZilla FTP client to upload your files to our...
Each email account is alloted a specific disk quota (10MB by default) when created. You may need...
You can access to webmail by using one of the following...